Wednesday, June 26, 2013

We can't fix stupid.

Folks I see so many intolerant comments from those who preach tolerance these days that it makes me want to puke. We are all imperfect. We make mistakes. We say things in anger that if we had the time to think it through would not have said at all. If a person is to be held accountable for every thing they have done wrong or said that was angry we would all be in jail. I am the last person to cast stones as I certainly live in a glass house. The recent Paula Deen incident is proof positive that we live in a Godless, loveless, hateful world filled with self righteous assholes. Yes I said it and I will probably say it again. SO WHAT! If a person makes changes to correct the ignorant behavior have we not room in our heart to forgive. Note I said forgive but never forget. Bottom line if you are offended by hate words like Honkey, Cracker, Faggot, Homo, Queer, Chink, Spic, Polok, Mic, Kike, Heine, Nigger, Porch Monkey, Blue Gum, or any of a thousand more I could list then perhaps you should rethink your life choices instead of pointing fingers. If you are one then might it be a burden on you to make amends? Should I forgive you for being a lazy ass life sucking dumbass who steals food from my table and toys from my children? GROW THE HELL UP PEOPLE! This isn't High School it is LIFE! Start living yours and stop trying to steal mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment