Monday, July 1, 2013

Lack of Rantage

For those of you who have been following The Rant I want to first thank you and second explain the drastic reduction of rantage here lately. I have been slowing my roll for 2 reasons. I have had some health related issues and second my rants are starting to run together. If conditions in this country continue down the same muddy rutted road my rants will distill into 2 words the first starting with F and the second starting with Y. Perhaps I will be as lazy as the rest of the country and just do a selfie of my magnificent longest digit and just post that. At this point folks I want to rant about EVERYTHING! Even the "nice" stories are contrived or outright lies. I am about to look into buying a cave and moving on in. I means seriously nothing seems to be realistic anymore. Even people local to me are living in a fantasy world and not seeing the reality of what is going on around them. I will open this up to suggestions as to worthy topics to "rant" about. I am willing to discuss anything at this point. I certainly hope this feeling of utter disdain passes.

No comments:

Post a Comment