Saturday, November 17, 2012

One does not walk into America without paying taxes?

Mark my words folks taxes are about to go up. Yeah you middle class folks who thought Obama could spare you? ERROR! This is setting up to be the epic fail of all time. Rebuild the middle class? I can think of another R word that is going to happen to the middle class and it isn't a pleasant thought. All that money you thought Mamaw and Papaw were leaving you? Cut it in half and then some cause Uncle Sam is writing himself into that will.

Relief is coming! It was announced that President Obama is going to meet with Reverend Al Sharpton regarding fiscal issues. I bet that is going to be a beer swilling good time! Please explain to me what Al Sharpton knows about fiscal issues? OH HELL the IRS is coming with a collection plate! They will sit in you're living room and pray with you until you pay them to leave. Just how many times can you handle "Just as I am" on replay on the old iPod?

So while Michelle racks up frequent flyer miles on Air Force One and eats fresh Maine lobster The American People will get the cold green weenie for four more years. Marie Antoinette said "Let them eat cake" and look where that got her. I recently went to my middle son's school for a "Thanksgiving Feast" no wonder the kid comes home hungry every day! I couldn't have choked that slop down if you had a gun to my head. This was a special occasion where the school knew we would be there I cannot imagine what the normal gruel is.

As the folks on Staten Island live out their own real life "Escape from New York" scenario and the stock market circles the bowl. As major corporations close their doors laying off thousands of workers and the average American sees fewer work hours, less pay, and more financial pinches the taxes will go up. Brilliant strategy simply brilliant. I wonder if Geithner got this off of turbo tax?

No comments:

Post a Comment