Friday, November 16, 2012

Straight or Gay?

Let me be crystal clear at the beginning of this post. I DON'T CARE WHAT YOU ARE! The chances of us having sex together is ZERO! So why must it come into the equation? I am not going to judge you by who you sleep with. I am not going to judge you by who you choose to spend your life with. I am not going to deny you respect because you are gay or straight. I REALLY COULD CARE LESS! Why is this even an issue?

Dear right wing nut jobs wearing modern underwear, If you quote Levitican laws I will throw rocks at you! You no more follow those rules than anyone else! Now do I believe that even the religious nut jobs should be forced to accept any definition of marriage other than their own? NO! That being said there is not a single reason why marriage of any kind should not be protected by law. If you choose a person to be with for the rest of your life that should be enough to garner you every right anyone else has. This debate is stupid, bigoted and wrong.

"Don't act gay in public and we will get along" HOGWASH! That is just as stupid and bigoted as saying that homosexuals are sinners. Here is a little clue nutbag WE ARE ALL BORN SINNERS. Doesn't matter if we are born gay or straight! How about this? "Don't act straight in public and we will get along" HA!

Now lets get to the moral issue I have a problem with, Monogamy. If you choose to marry then be faithful to your spouse! All this sleeping around gay or straight is breaking down the moral fiber of society. If you can't be faithful keep your damn pants on! This is a simple rule that everyone should be able to agree with. I don't care if you are single and want to have multiple partners but if you are in any sort of a relationship then respect the other person and stay faithful! This is where I feel even the nutbags can loosen up and agree.

Why is this an issue? can someone please tell me why we are still debating this after all these years?

No comments:

Post a Comment